The burgundy version of the SMH-1200 Enhanced Studio Monitor Headphones from Senal is tuned for accurate music reproduction and studio monitoring. With a closed-back, over-the-ear, foldable design and features like interchangeable twist-locking cables, extra deep ear cushions, and a refined musical frequency response, the SMH-1200s are suitable for both audio professionals and enthusiasts.
Using 40mm Neodymium drivers, the headphones deliver a wide frequency response of 10 to 20,000 Hz with minimal distortion, a slightly boosted low end for well-defined bass and sub-bass, a smooth and pronounced midrange, and a clear intelligible high end. The extra deep ear pads provide comfort while wearing the headphones for extended listening sessions and help passively isolate the sound from external noise.
Physically the SMH-1200s are designed to be robust and appropriate for use with professional audio equipment such as mixing consoles and headphone amplifiers. Their 58-ohm impedance can also operate with lower-power devices such as smart phones or mp3 players for mobile listening. Color-matched elements combine for an elegant look.
They come with two twist-lock detachable cables that can be easily swapped depending on the application. The coiled cable can extend from 4 to 10 feet and is intended for studio use. The 4-foot, tangle-free, fabric cable includes an in-line microphone for phone calls and a control button for operating smart phones and other mobile devices. A wide range of accessories is supported.
To ensure years of reliable operation, the earcups feature wire guides to protect the cabling and maintain the performance of the SMH-1200.
- Tuned for Accurate Music Reproduction
- Provides a musical sound signature suitable for studio mixing and critical listening
- Slightly Boosted Low End
- Delivers well-defined bass and sub-bass frequencies without over emphasis
- Smooth Mid Range
- Articulates subtle details and production nuances in complex recordings without becoming harsh
- Clear High End
- Reproduces spatial details in the stereo image without artificial brightness and less than 0.5% distortion
- Close -Back, Circumaural Design
- Isolates the headphones from external noise and limits bleed when recording in the studio
- Extra-Deep Replaceable Ear Cushions
- Provides additional acoustic isolation and improves overall comfort during extended listening sessions
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Delivers a wide frequency response of 10 to 20,000 Hz with fast clearly defined transients
- Removable Locking Cable Design
- Enables fast swapping of the included 4' to 10' coiled and 4' tangle-free cables depending on the application as well as accessory attachment
- Wire Guides
- Prevent pinching and damage to the ear cup cables to ensure years of reliable operation
- Coiled Cable
- Stretches from 4 to 10' and is suitable for studio use
- 4-Foot Mobile Cable
- Features tangle-free fabric housing, an in-line microphone for making calls, and a control button for compatibility with smart phones and other mobile devices
- Adjustable Headband with Thick Padding
- Provides a custom secure fit and assures comfort throughout monitoring session
- Foldable Design and Included Carry/Storage Pouch
- Allows for convenient transport and storage of the headphones
- Included 1/4" Adapter
- Enables connection of the headphones to professional audio equipment such as headphone amplifiers, keyboards, drum machines, mixing consoles, and more