Professional quality HD streaming performance.
Osprey video technology sets the industry standard for high-quality, rock-solid streaming performance. Utilized in a wide variety of applications - from aerospace to surveillance, Internet TV to webcasting - Osprey video capture cards drive the delivery of video to viewers all around the globe. The Osprey 710e HD continues that strong tradition of high-quality streaming performance.
Designed for professional video applications.
The Osprey 710e HD features a high-definition SDI video input, with an additional SDI/BNC loop-out pass through to facilitate workflow. In addition to 16 channels of embedded SDI audio (8 stereo pairs), the Osprey 710e HD includes 4 stereo pairs of AES/EBU digital audio inputs implemented across mini XLR connectors, providing maximum audio flexibility.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering. The Osprey 710e HD will automatically detect and adapt on-the-fly when the input video format changes from SD to HD. Wide screen signaling is also standard. We've also added the broadcaster-requested feature - loss of video detection - which lets you automatically substitute internally generated NTSC color bars with an optional text overlay.
The Osprey 710e HD includes our SimulStream® technology that allows you to stream to multiple devices - in various formats, bit rates and resolutions - simultaneously, from a single video source. The Osprey 710e HD is the ideal HD solution to meet the demands of today's multi-platform digital media marketplace.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- SDI (BNC x 1)
- Embedded SDI (16 channel)
- AES digital audio (4 stereo pair, 4 x mini XLR)
- SDI pass through
- Embedded SDI pass through
- PCI Express (x 1)::
- Slots: x 1, x 4, x 8, or x 16
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering (SD only)
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-height / half-length board
- 6.60" L x 2.71" H (16.77 cm L x 6.89 cm H)
- Includes low-profile brackets (low profile AES option
requires 2 brackets) (included)
- 2 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the
system bus, CPU, and memory. North Bridge PCIe
slots are strongly recommended.
- Multi-core processors (4 or more) are recommended
to run video applications.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- Osprey low profile bracket
- AES audio bracket with cables
- Two AES audio low profile brackets
- Four XLR to AES adapter cables
- Driver and documentation CD