The ViewCast Osprey 260e Video Capture Card delivers high-quality streaming performance. It can be utilized across a wide variety of applications � from aerospace to surveillance, Internet TV to webcasting.
PC manufacturers have adopted the PCI Express (PCIe) bus as the standard for high-throughput internal bus architectures. This video capture card optimizes this architecture and unleashes the power of multi-core PC engines with unfettered access to all PC resources. This means more power for your most demanding streaming applications.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion, and closed-caption extraction and rendering. The Osprey 260e Video Capture Card automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates. The video loss detection feature automatically substitutes internally generated NTSC color bars (or other test display) with an optional customized text overlay. The Osprey 260e supports global analog standard-definition (SD) formats, including NTSC and PAL.
The SimulStream driver enhancement software, you can individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences � all at the same time � live. With the SimulStream software, the Osprey 230 Video Capture Card empowers you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL, and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards � all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
Osprey 260e Video Capture Card
SimulStreamDriver Enhancement Software
- Low-profile form factor
- Hardware audio gain control
- Closed-caption extraction
- Cropping and bitmap overlay
- Audio loop-back for monitoring
- Customized messaging generated upon loss of video signal
- Supports Wide Screen Signaling (WSS) flag for automatic 16 x 9 capture
- Install multiple cards per chassis or mix-and-match with other Osprey cards
- Works with popular video encoding applications
- Provides audio loop-back output
- Drivers available for Microsoft operating and Linux systems
- RoHS compliant
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Enables multi-format, multi-bit rate, and multi-resolution streaming, all at the same time
- Complete utilization of multi-core processors
- Maximum solution density for streaming production
- Reduced total hardware costs
- Applications: Broadcasters, enterprise, government, OEM systems integrators, webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand, surveillance