This bundle includes the Osprey 460e Capture Card and SimulStream multi-format streaming software paired/pre-enabled together. The Osprey 460e is a PCIe card designed to simultaneously capture four independent channels of analog video and unbalanced stereo audio signals and process them independently, minimizing internal PC space requirements. The SimulStream software lets you individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences all at the same time, live.
The channel density offered by the Osprey 460e dramatically reduces total system cost by increasing the capture capacity within a single system. The Osprey 460e A/V option provides additional video inputs and four stereo balanced audio inputs to the rear panel connectors. The optional video inputs include the selection of component or Y/C (S-Video) for each of the 4 channels or 3 additional composite inputs for a total of 16 switchable composite inputs per card.
The Osprey 460e optimizes high-throughput internal bus architectures and unleashes the power of modern multi-core PC engines with unfettered access to all PC resources. This capability means more power for your most demanding streaming applications. Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, and closed-caption extraction and rendering. The Osprey 460e automatically detects when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates and adapts on-the-fly.
With the Osprey 460e paired with the SimulStream software, you'll be able to stream to multiple devices in various formats, bit rates, and resolutions simultaneously, from a single video source. You can deliver multiple streams from a single channel in Adobe Flash, Microsoft Windows (SilverlightTM), 3GPP or H.264 formats all at the same time.
The SimulStream software enables you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards - all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
Osprey 460e Video Capture Card
Osprey 460e Pre-Processing
- PCIe card with 4x Composite BNC connectors (BNC to RCA adapters included)
- Simultaneously capture four independent channels of audio and video
- Process captured signals independently, minimizing internal PC space requirements
- Increases the capture capacity within a single system, reducing total cost
- Supports optional Component or Y/C (S-Video) inputs
- Optimizes high-throughput internal bus architectures
- Automatically detects when the input format changes from movie to TV frame rates and adapts on-the-fly
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Enables simultaneous multi-format, multi-bit rate, multi-resolution streaming
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Complete utilization of latest multi-core processors
- Maximum solution density for streaming production